Build Your Business Writing Romance Novels
Snuggle up to a billion dollar a year industry writing and publishing romance novels.
What Will I Learn?
- Write romance novels and launch your career as a romance author
- Create believable characters with strong goals, motivations, and conflicts
- Discover how to bring sexual tension to your stories
- Apply proven structural techniques that will satisfy romance readers
- Write sizzling love scenes that pack an emotional punch
- Identify revision strategies to clean up the discovery draft
- Recognize the different types of editing and select the best editor for your book
- Determine whether independent or traditional publishing is right for you
- Discover how to increase sales with a fantastic cover, title, and description
- Learn methods of growing readership through a website, social media, and promotion
- Explore practical tips for finding time to write
- Write your career business plan with a solid foundation of knowing your writing strengths and opportunities as well as your goals and how you want to achieve them
Romance Author, Speaker, and Presenter
Pam Roller is an award-winning romance author, instructor, and presenter and has been writing for over twenty years. A former publishing and freelance editor, she currently writes contemporary and historical romance and is experimenting in other romance subgenres. As a regular contest judge, she has read hundreds of manuscripts and advised new and experienced authors.
- There are no comments yet
Please take a moment and vote for us at Writer's Digest 101 Best Writing Sites. Thanks!